Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Getting My Scrapbooking Mojo Back

My sister-in-law, Becki introduced me to scrapbooking about 13 years ago. I used to love to get together with my friends and have scrapping parties. We would share ideas and supplies and scrapbook for hours! But as the years went by and we all started having more and more kids, we started scrapping less and less. It seemed like every time time I would take out all off my things and get a plan I would run out of time and have to put it away :(

This past Thanksgiving, Becki, told me about My Memories Suite. She had also lost her scrapbooking mojo until she found this program. It's a digital scrapbooking program that lets you design individual pages or entire books right from your own computer (or laptop in my case). It comes with lots of free "papers" and embellishments and there are a ton of freebies online. I figured for the price it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

I downloaded the software and made my first page on my laptop while I was laying in bed :)


I sent this first page out to be printed so I'll let you know how it turns out when it's done. With the software I had the option to print directly from my own printer but since my awesome printer has trouble with just black and white, I didn't want to take any chances :/

I'm so excited to be getting back into scrapbooking again! Now I can work on the books that I started for each of my kids. I only have a few years to catch up on.

*If anyone's interested you can use this code STMMMS45214 and save $10.00 on the My Memories Suite software which will end up being around $29.99 They will also send you a $10 gift certificate to spend in their online store. Trust me. You'll love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment